Message from EA – The work is being carried out to assist the Beales Corner, Bewdley Flood Risk Management Scheme, but it is being carried out by Severn Trent.
We have received a number of queries relating to the works, by people seeking clarity on the details. We have contacted Severn Trent for more information and we have obtained the following details:
- Road closure begins on Monday 26 June 2023
- The work is expected to take 3 weeks
- The work is being carried out on Stourport road only
- There are road traffic signs on the bridge, but the works will not affect the bridge
- The river side footpath will be closed due to the close proximity of the excavation
- The northern footpath will remain open at all times
- There will be people on site to assist pedestrians and answer questions
We have also attached a plan showing details of the road closure and diversion.
As we are not conducting the work ourselves, we do not have any further information at this time. If you wish to discuss the works further you can contact Richard Bradley on email@example.com
We are having a public drop-in event about the Beales Corner, Bewdley Flood Risk Management Scheme at St Georges Hall, Bewdley, from 12pm – 7pm on Tuesday, 27 June. Representatives from Severn Trent will also be in attendance at the event to answer any questions you may have. We would love for you to join us at the drop-in and learn more about the scheme.