5 Day Notice – Road Closure – Bewdley – Wyre Forest District – 1507836
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14 (AS AMENDED)
WORCESTERSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
NOTICE TO ENFORCE A (TEMPORARY) (ONE-WAY TRAFFIC) RESTRICTION ON WESTBOURNE STREET, BEWDLEY, WORCESTERSHIRE (“THE HIGHWAY”)
Reason for restriction: Public safety reasons due to flood alleviation work by Bewdley Bridge: There is a need to enforce a One-way traffic restriction on the highway in the following terms:-
1. The effect of this Notice is that no vehicle shall proceed along that part of the highway in two-way traffic from its junction with B4190 Kidderminster Road to its junction with B4195 Stourport Road.
2. To enforce a temporary One-Way traffic restriction on U10404 Westbourne Street in a Southerly direction.
3. To temporarily prohibit a Left-Hand Turn from its junction with U10505 Lych Gate to its junction with U10404 Westbourne Street.
4. This provision shall continue in force for a maximum of 5 days commencing 19 October 2023.
5. Alternative routes: – B4195 Stourport Road, A456 Bewdley Bypass, B4190 Kidderminster Road.
Nothing in this Notice shall prevent at any time access for pedestrians to any premises situated on or adjacent to the highway, or to any other premises accessible for pedestrians from and only from the highway.
Head of Commercial Law (Legal & Governance)
Date 04 October 2023