Difficulty paying your Council Tax bill?

Wyre Forest District Council are here to help you.

In certain circumstances you may be entitled to pay less Council Tax. You can also ask them to spread your annual bill over 12 instalments instead of ten.

If you are on a low income you may be entitled to some help towards your bills through our Council Tax Reduction Scheme (CTRS). CTRS is worked out differently for working age and pension aged claimants.

The most important thing is to let Wyre Forest District Council know as soon as possible. Email or call us on 01562 732928.